top of page

Group

Public·241 members

Wisdom Jampa
Wisdom Jampa

How to Play Assassins Creed 4 Fleet Offline

How to Play Assassins Creed 4 Fleet Offline

Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag is a popular action-adventure game that features a naval combat system and a pirate-themed open world. One of the features of the game is the Kenway's Fleet, which allows players to manage their own fleet of ships and send them on missions across the globe. However, this feature requires an online connection to Ubisoft servers, which can be unreliable or unavailable at times.

Assassins Creed 4 Fleet Offline 366

Many players have reported that they cannot access their fleet or complete their missions due to server issues. For example, one player said: "So like the title is saying, i can not access my fleet inside the captains room on my ship. And the worst part is, this is part of the main mission, so the mission is accepted automatically and since i am 'on a quest' i canÂt fast travel or do anything about it. I am just stuck on an little island with my ship."[^1^]

Fortunately, there are some ways to play Assassins Creed 4 Fleet offline or bypass the server problems. Here are some tips and tricks that might help you enjoy this feature without internet connection:

• Use the Black Flag App: This is a mobile app that allows you to access your fleet from your smartphone or tablet. You can download it from the App Store or Google Play for free. You just need to sign in with your Uplay account and sync your game data. Then you can send your ships on missions, collect rewards, and upgrade your fleet from anywhere. Just remember to sign out of the service and back into it for every new gameplay edit, be it a new captured ship, or you want to update it to your current game.[^1^]

• Start with a 100% save: This is a more radical option that requires you to start a new game with a save file that has everything unlocked and completed. You can find such save files online or create your own with a trainer or cheat engine. Then you can reset your money, fleet, and Jackdaw upgrades to zero and play the game as if you were starting from scratch. This way, you can only get money through ships and the fleet, making it a more challenging and immersive experience.[^2^]

• Use a custom server: This is a more technical and risky option that involves hacking the game and using another server to play the fleet missions. This might require some coding skills and knowledge of how the game works. We do not recommend this option as it might violate the terms of service of Ubisoft and cause some legal issues. However, if you are curious about how this might work, you can search online for some tutorials or guides on how to do this.[^3^]

We hope this article helped you learn how to play Assassins Creed 4 Fleet offline or overcome the server issues. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment below.

Kenway's Fleet is a fun and rewarding feature that allows you to expand your pirate empire and earn some extra money and resources. However, it can also be challenging and frustrating if you don't know how to manage it properly. Here are some tips and tricks that might help you succeed in this minigame:

• Capture more ships: The more ships you have in your fleet, the more missions you can do and the more rewards you can get. You can capture ships by boarding them after weakening them in naval combat. You can also buy ships from harbormasters or find them in treasure chests. Try to capture ships with high stats and different types, such as brigs, frigates, schooners, etc. You can also upgrade your ships with gems to improve their speed, cargo, firepower, and defense.

• Choose your missions wisely: The missions you can do depend on the routes you have unlocked and the ships you have available. Each mission has a difficulty level, a duration, a reward, and a requirement. You should choose missions that match your ships' stats and types, as well as your goals and preferences. For example, if you want to earn money quickly, you should choose short and easy missions with high rewards. If you want to unlock new routes or items, you should choose longer and harder missions with special rewards.

• Protect your routes: The routes you have unlocked are also shared by other players online. They can attack your routes and reduce their income and security. You can protect your routes by sending ships to patrol them or by using fire barrels to deter attackers. You can also attack other players' routes to lower their income and security and increase yours. However, this might also provoke retaliation from them.

• Use the companion app: The companion app is a mobile app that allows you to access your fleet from your smartphone or tablet. You can download it from the App Store or Google Play for free. You just need to sign in with your Uplay account and sync your game data. Then you can send your ships on missions, collect rewards, and upgrade your fleet from anywhere. You can also use the app to view maps, treasure locations, animus fragments, and other useful information.

With these tips and tricks, you should be able to master Kenway's Fleet and enjoy this feature to the fullest. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment below. e0e6b7cb5c

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
  • Facebook
  • Instagram

©2024 by Animals in Need Foundation Gibraltar.

bottom of page