top of page

Group

Public·241 members

Brian Jones
Brian Jones

Miniature Tigers Albums

As much as I love your first two albums, I really dug the set of covers you put online a year or so ago. What makes a good cover, in your opinion? What are some of your favorite covers?

miniature tigers albums

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlin.us%2F2tLllv&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2OIsIJQ2wWJbBOzIX-qUoZ

The time is finally here where we announce our favorite albums of the year. Yes, it took a whole lot of thinking and a whole lot of relistening, but in the end we figured it out. Trust us, it was no easy task this year. Take a peek at what kept our interest in 2010.

Five years later, they still put on an amazing show. Their set list includes songs from each album including live favorites like "Cannibal Queen," "Dino Damage," "Bullfighter Jacket," "Goldskull," "Boomerang," and "Sex on the Regular." Their first two albums are more indie rock, but they have transitioned to more synth pop with their latest two albums. Thus, their live show is a mixture of that. The crowd's actions are pretty much a reflection of those genres - some bouncing, some head bobbing, and some throwing their hands in air. The crowd is definitely interesting to watch alone.

Where did you get the name the Miniature Tigers?Oh man this is one of my least favorite questions. This one and, "So what kind of music do you play?" Oh, sorry.It's okay. It's my own fault for having tigers in our name. We should have named ourselves something boring, like toothpaste. You could probably get a sponsorship from Crest if you did that.Yeah! Our new name is Crest White Strips.

If you could change one thing about the music industry what would it be? I hate how long it takes to put out a record. I wish I could release more music faster. The Beatles had so many albums come out in seven years. I want to do that. Like Ryan Adams? He releases stuff all the time.Ryan Adams sucks. 076b4e4f54

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
  • Facebook
  • Instagram

©2024 by Animals in Need Foundation Gibraltar.

bottom of page